The Reiki Digest is a free publication - You can help keep it that way (and enjoy great discounts) by patronizing our carefully selected advertisers! Thanks for your support!

Heal Your Life 468x60


Thursday, November 20, 2008

Correspondents wanted

We are continuing our search for correspondents in locations around the world. If you'd like to write for The Reiki Digest, tell us about yourself and what you might like to say by adding a comment to this post, or emailing editor@thereikidigest.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger boniblue said...

My name is Boni and I am a level 1 Reiki student. I first got interested in Reiki after my five year old male cat had major surgery for bladder stones. Because this is a recurring disorder and quite painful (and expensive) I wanted to do everything I could to help him heal and to keep this from happening to him again. So, my boyfriend's mom introduced me (and attuned me) to Reiki so that I may help not only Harley but my other two cats as well - one is 14 and has mild arthritis.
Of my three cats only two of them were receptive to Reiki at first but now they will all come to me and bat at my hand to ask for their Reiki treatments.
I also suffer from severe insomnia and have found that doing a self-treatment before bed always puts me into a nice and relaxed sleep thus alleviating the need for sleeping pills.
So, should you like for me to write for your digest, I would be honored to share my experiences and knowledge as I grow in my Reiki experience.
Thank you for taking the time to read!
Peace
Boni

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home