The Reiki Digest is a free publication - You can help keep it that way (and enjoy great discounts) by patronizing our carefully selected advertisers! Thanks for your support!

Heal Your Life 468x60


Thursday, January 08, 2009

Reiki resolutions for 2009

Happy New Year to all in the global Reiki community! We hope all of you got to enjoy a little time off at the turn of the year -- we certainly enjoyed our holiday, and we're looking forward to 2009. 

During the break we invited you to share your New Year's resolutions, but only a couple of people did so. So we're leaving it open for another week and once again inviting you to post your resolutions publicly and perhaps be more likely to keep them.

Next week I'll be sharing my own resolutions, but for now, here are some of yours:

Beth the Reiki Artist said:

"My New Year's Resolution is to find at least one new way I can be of service with Reiki."

Beth Lowell wrote:

I'm not much one for resolutions, but this year I've decided to focus on wellness. I've taken my health for granted and I think it's time I paid attention to better nutrition. I've also decided not to call my intentions for better eating 'resolutions', but perhaps 'precepts', because they are more forgiving of transgressions. ;-) Happy New Year to all!

To contribute your New Year's resolution(s), add them as comments to this post on our web site or email them to editor@thereikidigest.com. 

See below for another New Year's resolution that's an entire article.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda and Tim said...

Ah I missed this because I wasn't checking blogs over the break - thanks for keeping it open longer :o)

I only make resolutions when I really mean to keep them and this one I do: Gratitude is my word for 2009 and I promise myself I will live this word by giving and receiving in a gracious manner. This means, in Reiki terms, taking the time to simply "be", more time to heal myself as well as others, building my blog to be the place of interest and community I always wanted it to be and sharing the wonderful gift by beginning to offer attunements.

Hope that resolution wasn't too long winded - I couldn't make it any shorter :o)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Amanda and Tim said...

Sorry - I forgot I was signed in to blogger - the previous comment about Gratitude for 2009 was from Amanda @ http://rootsthatheal.com

2:56 PM  
Blogger Janet Dagley Dagley said...

Scotto-san writes:

"Here is my New Year's resolution -

work towards - being compassion

Though not likely to be accomplished in a year and possibly not in a lifetime but it is worth trying!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home