The Reiki Digest is a free publication - You can help keep it that way (and enjoy great discounts) by patronizing our carefully selected advertisers! Thanks for your support!

Heal Your Life 468x60


Thursday, March 12, 2009

A letter from a Celeb-Reiki, and a correction

Last week's Celeb-Reiki, cancer survivor, Reiki Master, sailor and future circumnavigator Gordon Brown of Buzzard's Bay, Massachusetts, got in touch with us not only to say thanks for the honor, but to correct the record:
 
Hi Janet,

A reader sent me the link to your digest, I didn't know I was mentioned in it, thank you. This was the article about dealing with the cancer myself and leading a fleet of cancer survivors arond the world. (I think it was last Thursday)

I do feel compelled to clear up one thing that got jumbled around in the information chain. I have been a master teacher for ten years now, I was diagnosed with the cancer last year. Naturally the first reaction to cancer is "Get it out of me!!"

Well it is easy enough to walk the talk when the stakes are small, I did speak with a couple of doctors about this and none of the options were acceptable so I decided to fix it myself. If it is an easy fix for them it should be easy for me.

I have been a part of what I consider miracles several times over the past decade and I expect this to be a pretty cool outcome too. It will be an honor to keep you posted on our victory lap if you like.

Keep up the good stuff
Gordon

Thanks, Gordon. We wish you continued good health and success in your planned journey around the world. Please do keep us posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home