The Reiki Digest is a free publication - You can help keep it that way (and enjoy great discounts) by patronizing our carefully selected advertisers! Thanks for your support!

Heal Your Life 468x60


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Miami Reiki room




Adela Alvarez sent two views of her peaceful Miami Florida Reiki room.

Adela Alvarez from Miami, Florida writes: "My room is quiet, peaceful and full of the essence that keeps me focused on healing. Whether it be music, aromatherapy, veils of chiffon (coordinated with the chakra therapy of the day) that cover my window or reading material, it all makes me feel safe and connected when I enter my sacred space."

Thank you, Adela!


Share your Reiki room - the space where you practice Reiki on yourself or others, with readers from around the world. It can be a personal space, full time, part time, or shared. Attach your photo to an email and send it to reikiroom@thereikidigest.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home