Personal Practice Monday - Nominate and vote for the Best Reiki Blog, and polls closing
About.com has announced the guidelines for the 2011 Readers' Choice Awards. In the past, these awards were given only to top technology blogs but have now been expanded to include and showcase the best products, features and services in a wide range of categories, including Reiki!
The nomination process begins this Thursday, January 13 and runs through February 4th.
Why nominate The Reiki Digest?
- were first to break stories like the Catholic bishops' attack on Reiki and Dr. Oz's endorsement of Reiki on television
- provide timely reporting on new research findings
- publish original research on Reiki and its founder in the context of Japanese history and culture
- support for your personal and professional practice
- reach over 5,000 readers in more than 150 countries
- welcome readers and feature writers of all lineages
- feature thought-provoking articles on all aspects of Reiki including self-care, Animal Reiki and waka poetry
- are a reflection of you, our readers!
Our special thanks to Reiki practitioner and Digest reader and supporter, Phylameana lila Desy, who is also About.com's guide to holistic healing, for letting us know about the awards.