The Reiki Digest is a free publication - You can help keep it that way (and enjoy great discounts) by patronizing our carefully selected advertisers! Thanks for your support!

Heal Your Life 468x60


Thursday, February 21, 2008

¡Hola, Barcelona!

Muchas, muchas gracias, maestro de Reiki Luis Romance en la ciudad Barcelona en España, para traducir mi artículo "Instant Hands-Free Reiki Self Care" y haciendo este PDF, Como Usar Reiki Sin Las Manos. Las gracias a ti, tenemos muchos nuevos lectores de países de habla hispana por todo el mundo. Lo siento que no puedo escribir tan bueno en Español, pero estoy alegre tú encontré el artículo bastante útil para traducir y para distribuir en su blog y más.

Hello, Barcelona!

Many, many thanks, Reiki Master Luis Romance in Barcelona, Spain, for translating my article, "Instant Hands-Free Reiki Self Care" and making this PDF, Como Usar Reiki Sin Las Manos. Thanks to you, we have many new readers from Spanish-speaking countries around the world. I'm sorry I can't write very well in Spanish, but I'm glad you found the article useful enough to translate and distribute on your blog and elsewhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! You are very kind. I took this liberty. I did my best but i'm not a translator! I love spreading good ideas about Reiki, as was your post.

Obviously, the document in spanish is yours to use as you want.

Greetings from spain.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Janet Dagley Dagley said...

Thank you, Luis, for helping us reach a wider audience!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home