The Reiki Digest is a free publication - You can help keep it that way (and enjoy great discounts) by patronizing our carefully selected advertisers! Thanks for your support!

Heal Your Life 468x60


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stop and smell the cleaning products

I'd like to introduce you to a friend I've never met. She keeps me company when I do my household chores. Her name is Thelma A. Meyer, and she's a real person with a home in Iowa and a camper in Arizona, both of which need cleaning from time to time. Before I discovered Mrs. Meyer's aromatherapeutic cleaning products, I used to dread cleaning because the artificial scents in most conventional cleaning products brought on such severe allergic symptoms that I felt like I was coming down with a cold whenever I used them.

Then I discovered Mrs. Meyer's products, all of which use natural essential oils instead of artificial scents. That was several years ago, and since then I've refused to use any other cleaning products in my home. Although Mrs. Meyer's is a big company and they don't usually deal with small sites such as The Reiki Digest, they've made an exception for us and agreed to become one of our sponsors. And although cleaning products aren't exactly related to Reiki, we've made an exception, too, and included them with our personal endorsement.

Mrs. Meyer's has changed the way I feel about what used to be an unpleasant chore. Now whether I'm doing laundry, washing dishes, cleaning the counters, mopping the floor, or scrubbing the bathroom, I actually enjoy the work thanks to the delicious smells of lavender, geranium, lemon verbena, basil, and more that are blended into Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products.

If you use aromatherapy with your Reiki practice, or if you'd just like to incorporate it into your cleaning practice, you might want to give Mrs. Meyer's earth-friendly, cruelty-free products a try. All purchases of Mrs. Meyer's products via this link, or the display ad there in the left-hand column, help keep The Reiki Digest free to our readers. Thanks, Mrs. Meyer!

(Mrs. Meyer's products are available only in the United States and Canada.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home