The Reiki Digest is a free publication - You can help keep it that way (and enjoy great discounts) by patronizing our carefully selected advertisers! Thanks for your support!

Heal Your Life 468x60


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Comment on the Reiki Precepts

From Kaddu in India:

Just for today, I will not worry.
Just for today, I will not be angry.
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will show love and respect to all living beings.
Just for today, I will live the attitude of gratitude.

These are the Reiki principles I repeat to myself whenever I feel stressed or low -- and they have always succeeded in bringing me back to the present moment! The moment I start saying these words in my mind, I immediately regain my center and balance. It's like the veil of illusion is suddenly lifted away and once again, I gain clarity about the reason for my being here!

Thanks, Kaddu!

Let's keep the discussion going. . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Twilight Serenity said...

I repeat the Reiki principals every morning when I take a shower to center, destress and begin my day fresh. Note to self..take a shower in the evening too. It may help falling asleep sooner and more restful.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home